Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

{White Bridesmaid Dresses}


pinterest.com


Yesterday I had a friend ask me what I thought about white bridesmaid dresses. I discovered that what was once a taboo, has definetly become a trend.  Nude, cream colored, and white bridesmaid dresses have been popping up everywhere, from the Kardashians to Kate and Pippa at the royal wedding!


  Personallly, I think white bridesmaid dresses can really work, but only if there's enough contrast between the maids dresses and the wedding dress. For instance, if the wedding dress is long then the maids dresses should be short, or you could even use colored sashes or accents. 


I am curious to hear your thoughts. Will your bridesmaid’s be wearing white?


CJ


pinterest.com
stylemepretty.com




stylemepretty.com



greenweddingshoes.com









No comments:

Post a Comment